
Joel was of course "the joker" for halloween. he had to work so he paid to get the make-up done and well lets just say he made a little kid cry, a woman asked that he wouldnt intimidate the real joker cause he did it so well it was creepy and well joel has some interesting talents he can imitate many things very well....

One of joel's many talents is, he throws pottery and he let me sit and watch as he turned a piece nothing into a beautiful bowel or cup. he truely is gift in many areas....he said that he would make my 'flour', 'sugar', and 'salt' containters and paint them blue and white....labor of love what can I say....
3 comments:
Hey...now...we have a pottery maker in the family!!! (smile)
Maybe Joel should "throw" you a friggin rock on a band rather than pots!
Wow those are cool...I alway wanted to try potery, but I think I would sick at it.
Post a Comment