OH...JENNY!!!! SAMMY IS SO CUTE!!!!I LOVE how his little "lion" outfit looks on him!!! Oh...my goodness!!! Truly TICKLED me!!!! However, looks like you had fun...celebrating DAVE's BIRTHDAY!!! I didn't FORGET!!! It was a CRAZY day, yesterday...I will get ahold of Dave later....to WISH him a Happy Birthday...and come THANKSGIVING...we will make NOTE of his BIRTHDAY!!! (smile)
Hey you guys are too funny. I love the pictures. Sammy looks way cute. He is getting so big. Hey Dave Happy Belated Birthday. I did think of you, how could one not when your birthday is on Halloween(: Oh and I like the picture of the two of you...Dave you look like you have on one of those helicopter beenies on your head(: Again you guys are crazy but lots of fun(;Give Sammy a squeeze for me(:
4 comments:
OH...JENNY!!!! SAMMY IS SO CUTE!!!!I LOVE how his little "lion" outfit looks on him!!! Oh...my goodness!!! Truly TICKLED me!!!! However, looks like you had fun...celebrating DAVE's BIRTHDAY!!! I didn't FORGET!!! It was a CRAZY day, yesterday...I will get ahold of Dave later....to WISH him a Happy Birthday...and come THANKSGIVING...we will make NOTE of his BIRTHDAY!!! (smile)
That last pic of Dave reminds me of how I looked when I apprehended the armed felon at Kmart; minus the bloody nose and green hair.
Happy B-Day Dave!
And, what's with all the blood? Are you guys like this every Halloween? Are you trying to give poor Sammy nightmares?
Hey you guys are too funny. I love the pictures. Sammy looks way cute. He is getting so big. Hey Dave Happy Belated Birthday. I did think of you, how could one not when your birthday is on Halloween(: Oh and I like the picture of the two of you...Dave you look like you have on one of those helicopter beenies on your head(: Again you guys are crazy but lots of fun(;Give Sammy a squeeze for me(:
Post a Comment