Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Missouri Trip - Day #7


Missouri Trip
Day #7
18 March 2018
Sunday

Went to church with Josh/Holly family...Attended the
Platte City Ward - Missouri

Garvin, Josh, and I went to the Gospel Doctrine class together.

Garvin and Josh attended Priesthood together, while I attended
the "Teacher Training" class with Holly...

Esther and Timothy before church...
came to visit Papa and Granny in our camper...
We parked our camper in their driveway...

I had to smile...seeing the NEXT generation...
Able to sleep anywhere...anytime...
Family Tradition!
smile

 Matthew completed zonked out...
Michael observing...
Timothy feel asleep towards the
end of Sacrament meeting...
smile

It took us two days to finish the game..."Rail Baron"...
Couldn't guess who won, could you?
smile 

Adam is standing on the bench seat...




No comments: