Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Sunday, April 29, 2018

Missouri Trip - Day #6


Missouri Trip
Day #6

17 March 2018

Joshua and Holly took Garvin and I... with all their children...
to the WWI Museum and Memorial
located in Kansas City, Missouri.

I will not be posting all the pictures I took in the Museum. But, I am posting the ones that might be of interest to the family.





There were MANY videos to watch...
Josh and Holly have taken their family to this
museum more than once...can't possible
take it all in...in one day...

 Timothy (on the floor - front), Seth, Matthew, Michael (on the floor)
Esther and Holly

 Impressed with the grandchildren...
They all seem quite interested in learning
HISTORY...

Garvin

I really didn't realize...the THREAT of
"Gas Attacks" during this particular war...




 Josh, Holly, Adam (back) and Michael in front

 Josh and Adam in an area where you can
do different activities...
Timothy is sitting and doing one of 
those hands-on activities.


 The reason I took these two pictures regarding
"submarine" warfare...is because...my grandfather,
Herbert Adolf Maruritz Peterson, Sr.
was on a ship...and was SUNK by one...
I will write up the story on his Family Search
page...in the future...

 Adam in conversation with his Dad...


Garvin now participating on one of those
hands-on activities...

I thought this was interesting...to have a
"First Edition" of "The Origin of Species" 
By "Means of Natural Selection" or
"The Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life"
By: Charles Darwin
First published in 1859 

LATER IN THE DAY...

 Timothy relaxing with their pet...LIZARD...


"Rail Baron"

What would our trip...be...if we didn't have a bit
of a "friendly" competitive game...to play...
I want you to know, Josh, I was NOT
INTIMATED by your little friend there...
Though, Adam WON the game (took 2 days to complete)
I did come in SECOND...and that was
satisfying enough...that you 
came in BEHIND ME...smile


 He wasn't hungry, yet...(the snake) smile

Yeah...

To End this DELIGHTFUL DAY...
We had a "DOUBLE DATE"...smile
Joshua drove us to a Brazilian restaurant...
SO SO GOOD! 







No comments: