Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Recap - March 2017


Pictures gathered in
March 2017

I only had "one" picture representing the 
Greenway family...

 Joseph and I on his 11th Birthday

 Josh/Holly's Gang! smile 

I LOVE how these children use their
imaginations...smile 

 Jennifer trying to decide what to wear...
but, this picture really reflected her
weight loss up to this point! 

Jackson holding his new baby sister, Thea!

And so the adventure...began! 

 Our darling twin girls...
Madison and McKenzie

 Celebrating Angel's "29th" Birthday! 

 Our Little Alexander! 

In the Rexburg Temple...
Sarah, Emily Jeppson, Angel and I

 Michael - Pinewood Derby

 Beautiful Rose...

 Joslyn Children celebrating St. Patrick's Day!

Jackson: "Now I am mean and nice"
smile

Our darling "Lizzie"
Incredible "eyes"

 Nathan - St. Patrick's Day
smile 

Hyrum and Alexander

 Garvin's trademark...wherever he is...
Found chalk on Angel's driveway...smile

Matthew - Pinewood Derby

 Love this picture of Cannon...

 Celebrating Eden's "3rd" Birthday

Jenny made the cakes...

 Abraham and Annie Family

 Lillie's St. Patrick facial decoration...
Angel did all the facial creations...

 Daisy

Ivy

 Alexander

Had many more pictures
of Caleb/Rose Family for
the Month of March












and...extra...of Abe/Annie's Family




 James in his soccer game...

 James...smile

Last of all...

Sarah's drawing...of Joseph Smith

No comments: