Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Recap - February 2017


Here are some pictures of
February 2017

I am certain I missed some that were taken...
but, these were some of the highlights...

 Garvin and Jackson
Alayna's Baptism

 Holly's new glasses...

 Rose...can't remember the reason she is holding this...
but, I love the picture...smile

 Sammy on school outing... 

 Sarah and her children...

 Bekah and children...

 Abe - definitely happy with his burger...
smile

 Daisy and her new device to monitor
her seizures...

 Alexander loves reading...
smile

 Angel and I getting pedicures...

 Timothy with his pet lizard...

 Cannon and Adelaide
enjoying sunglasses...

 Lizzy LOVES her bath time!

Ivy doing her scripture study...

 Hyrum, Jessica, and Alexander

 I had lost my first 15 lbs.

 Michael and Matthew
new glasses...

 Adelaide

 Alayna's special day...Her baptism...

 Jane all dressed up with her matching doll...

 Maddie, Kenzie, James enjoying an outing with friends...

 Lillie celebrating her 7th Birthday...

Father and son moment...

BIRTH of THEA JOY
16 February




Alayna's Baptism
4 February




Behold...our Little Ones...

 Ethen

 Thea

 Lizzy

 Lydia

 Ivy

 Jane

 Alexander

 Logan and Jane

Benson

Kenzie

James with his Mama

Daisy wired for testing of her brain functions

Odds and Ends

 One way to handle pregnancy and study scriptures...
smile

 Bekah moment...

 Family time!

Rare shot of Josh...with friend...
smile





No comments: