Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Monday, December 15, 2014

Spokane and Baby Ivy...

What a WONDERFUL weekend!
Garvin, Hyrum, Jessica, and I drove to Spokane on
Thursday...(8 hour drive)...to participate
in our newest granddaughter's blessing...

Meet Ivy Lenore Day


We drove down on Thursday...and drove home all night
Sunday...leaving Spokane after church and
a wonderful dinner provided by Jared and Angel...
Garvin and I got to bed this morning
at 3:30 a.m. (so worth it!)

Today, I will post all pictures PRIOR to Sunday's
blessing...I hope to get all Sunday's pictures
done...later today or tomorrow...

 Jessica...is handling this family quite in her stride...
So happy to know "brother-in-laws"...do connect 
'harmoniously"...smile

Ivy...just staring at Uncle Hyrum...
Wonder why? smile


 Meet the "ENTERTAINMENT"
of the family...
DAISY "MAE" (I love calling her that)
(Patricia - is her "legal" middle name - smile)

 Daisy eating one of the "Egg/Muffins"
that Angel made for our breakfast...YUM!


 Daisy's expressions are a HOOT!

 Daisy and Ben (Joslyn) need to meet...
Not certain who would keep us
busier...smile


 Capturing...another...
"Daddy/Daughter moment"

 Nathan - missing teeth - Totally 
pure "7 years old"
I would love to submit Nathan to the 
"Guinness Book of Records"...
"Ability to 'TALK' - NON-STOP"
smile

 Hyrum reading a story to Lillie
Early morning...

 Hmmm...Was it Hyrum's reading or was 
Jessica just a bit tired? smile

 Nathan has become a GREAT little reader...
I believe he is reading the story to Lillie and Jessica
this time...

 Jared and Angel

 Caught Daisy "eating"
this "sand"...
Yeah...busy girl...

"Nap Time"
Very sweet moment...
Baby Ivy and Papa 




 The DIFFERENCE
between Male and Female...

Notice "Angel's reaction and notice...Garvin's reaction"
Watching..."car crash videos"...
Yeah...this picture says it all...

Later...Sunday's pictures...
Ivy's Blessing Day...

No comments: