Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Busy Ben's World...

I believe I have some of the most "entertaining"
grandchildren on this planet...

Meet one of them...
"Busy Ben"!

He is QUITE THE CHARACTER...
I just had to single out his pictures...
 A teeny tiny idea...of what his
little world is like...

 He was LOVING licking the frosting...

FUN AT THE PARK!




 Ben was EVERYWHERE...just didn't get it all captured!

 Ben was such a kick...
When Rachel wasn't looking or nearby...
he would manage to put HIS mark on her
drawings...


 Sammy...and Ben enjoying our
"Thanksgiving" dinner...

 Ben was often "vocal"...
VERY VOCAL!
smile

 Ben cracked us up...as he would only
wear his sunglasses...UPSIDE DOWN!

 LET IT SNOW!

Ah...in Arizona?
Nope...but, we had gone to 
Glendale community LIGHTS event...where one of the children's
activities...was SNOW brought in...

 Ben just wasn't too sure he liked it!

 Rachel and Ben...didn't like having
snowballs thrown at them...

 Ben's experience with SNOW...
definitely had to be on HIS TERMS!
smile


 Yeah...not a happy camper here...

 But, his sadness...never lasted long...
smile

  
Ben and his PONY RIDE!



 He LOVED his ride!

Wish I had gotten more pictures of Ben...
in ALL of his activities...
TRUST ME...when I say...
this is ONE "BUSY Little Man"
smile
 

No comments: