Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Spring Has Finally ARRIVED here in Idaho...

OK...I am absolutely...IN HEAVEN...
well...seems like it!
SPRING has FINALLY ARRIVED here in
IDAHO!!!!!!!!! Yes...I have been very
impatiently waiting for this SEASON to finally
make its appearance! smile

Just NINE DAYS ago...it looked like this...

Now, if you think I am complaining...
I really can't...cause we have been asked to PRAY
and FAST for MOISTURE...due to the 
DROUGHT conditions in our area...
So, we must take whatever how
Heavenly Father...sends it...
Right?
Hmmm....I would have preferred...
rain...but....I must not find myself
"murmuring"...smile

Here are a few samplings of our last two days...

 Hard to see it...but there is a 
wonderful little honey bee...
on our "Flowering Plum"
bush (not a fruit bearing kind)
OH...the SWEET SCENT of this flowering
bush...is INCREDIBLE!

 Some of my "herbs" 
I believe I have about "20" different
variety of herbs...Since, we do 
not yet have our "garden" plots
set up, yet...well, I decided to use my
boxes to grow them for now...


These other plants are waiting to be planted...and more
INSIDE the house in my "waiting room" for plants...
smile


There are lots of areas...we are attempting to 
clear up and make it look nicer...
On the OUTSIDE of our property is a piece 
connected to our fence line...and
it was an eye sore...
So, Garvin took it on...and here is the results...
so far...


Wish I had the "before" pictures...
When my computer crashed...all my pictures in this
one program are still on my "other hard drive..." somewhere...
So, when I say...this was OVER GROWN...VINES...
just STUFF EVERYWHERE...
trust me...it didn't look good at all...


This pile is PART of the evidence...
He had a hay-day...burning
much of it...the FIRST day he began the project...
...smile

Front of our home...The flower beds
near the house are cleaned out...
thanks to our son, Hyrum...
Bless his heart...it was a major under-taking...
Now, it is up to me...to fill it all in...
with FLOWERS...CAN HARDLY
WAIT...to take it on! 
smile

oh... one more picture...

Meet my new little friend...
(his buddy took off before I could get his picture)

 He found the sunflower seeds...
I had cleaned out of the 
"bird bath"...smile

No comments: