I had envisioned moving to Rigby...a place where
friends and loved ones...from past places...
could be within reach of our home...
I was right! smile
Today, Garvin and I went and picked up Lindsey Johnson in
Rexburg, where she is attending BYU-IDAHO...
and the "3" of us...drove to Jackson Hole, Wyoming...
to pick up Lindsey's grandmother, Linda Humphrey...
flying in from FLORIDA...
I can't begin to tell you how MUCH FUN...and WONDERFUL it felt
to be with two people I love dearly...Lindsey and I laughed over times
when I was her Primary President and Young Women's President...Poor thing...
she couldn't get rid of me...smile
I had to take my camera along...KNOWING in that nearly 2 hour drive
up to Jackson Hole, Wyoming...
we would be seeing GORGEOUS COUNTRY...I am combining the two
wonderful experiences together in pictures!
We stopped along the way so that I could take some
pictures...of the breath-taking scenery...
including, my chance to take one of Lindsey...smile
The "Tetons"
Darling Lindsey and I
We all thought this was an incredible place...
and how this family...prepared the grounds around their home...
It turned out to be a GORGEOUS DAY...
but, discovered...still SNOW in some areas
as we traveled towards "Jackson Hole"...
Purpose of our trip...was to get Lindsey to her
Grandmother, Linda...Couldn't help taking pictures of their
"reunion"... There is something truly beautiful...
about a "Grandmother's" love for her grandchildren...
Afterwards, we went into town...and wanted to find
a place to eat...Interestingly, we missed the LUNCH time...but, were
too EARLY for DINNER...Some of the places only had a
mini menu...to serve...till DINNER time arrived...We found this to
be quite ODD...since there were so many
"tourists" about...
We took a few pictures BEFORE we found a place that would
serve a decent number of selections to choose from...
Linda and I
Linda, Lindsey, and I
Garvin...being Garvin...
We walked into one place...asking where a good place
to eat was...and Linda...spotted these
"saddle" seats...one had to sit on...
up at the bar...smile
One last pictures...as we all headed back
to IDAHO!

















No comments:
Post a Comment