Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Monday, June 24, 2013

Part 2 - First Day Camping in Missouri

I wanted to finish the posting of our FIRST DAY CAMPING
in MISSOURI...Before I catch up on other trips and experiences...
Garvin and I had gone to nearly Kansas City to look at a 
house that we are interested in...so...
by the time we got to the campsite...
Josh had it all set up!
Garvin just smiled...knowing all the years...
he set up camp for our family...
and remembering how much
WORK it was to set it all up!
We both know...IT WAS SO WORTH IT!

PART 2
1 April 2013

 Holly and I...getting a chance to sit and talk...

Adam and his mighty rod!

Holly keeping Esther WARM!
Did I mention...it was rather "cool" at this time of year!
smile

 There is something about having a "stick" of some sort...
Papa in the background...

Seth enjoyed "whittling"...

 Why is it...that FIRE draws...little children?
Josh in the background - mindful of little Timothy...

Twins ADDING to the campfire...
Adam looking on...Emma in the background...

 Emma gathering grasses for the campfire...

 Seth, also, gather more stuff to burn...

 Forgot what Josh was doing...

 Holly "in the kitchen"
OK...SMITH "males"...
NO WISE CRACKS!
Yeah...

TRADITION!
FOILED DINNERS!
They were GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Waiting for them to cook was the hard part...
smile


 Little Timothy inspecting his dinner...
Think he was still deciding...but, ended up eating it ALL!
smile

 Enjoying the moment...
Timothy was "hiding" under the blanket!

 Peek-a-boo!

Esther was such a trooper!
She SMILED most of the time!
smile

END OF THE DAY...
Sun going down...
Everyone is FED... and simply enjoying
the closing of the day!



 Papa...seems quite CONTENT!

 Adam being reflective...

 Emma trying to stay WARM...

 Mama and Esther...having a sweet moment!

 I am thinking this is Matthew...
but, then, again...it could be Michael...
 
 Seth
(it was rather smokey)
smile
 
 I think this is Michael...
but then, it could be Matthew...
(Timothy staring at the fire)
smile
 
 Our little CUTIE!

 Evening coming to a close...

and campfire...
slowly...dying out...
 

No comments: