Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Monday, December 10, 2012

Halloween in Pennyslvania

Yeah...I know...I am a bit behind...in getting pictures posted...this ENTIRE YEAR!
So, I thought...better LATE than NEVER!

So, I am doing HALLOWEEN with Logan...
As most of you know, I spent 11 days in Pennsylvania with Bekah and her family, with
a side trip to VIRGINIA during Hurricane Sandy...
to be with Caleb and his family...

OK...Hope you enjoy this fun filled night...
Logan was a hoot...We went to their church building for
"Trunk or Treat"...

Pictures say it all...in how he handled the evening!
By the end of the evening...
Logan became a great
"panhandler"...

 Logan did NOT want to wear
this costume...

 He tried really hard to get OUT OF IT!

 Finally gave up...It was time...to go and 
get that CANDY!

 Well, he did try ONE MORE TIME...
by lifting up the "feet"...
but...alas...they were HOOKED ON!

 Jane wasn't really into the whole
Halloween thing...All she wanted was to eat and SLEEP!
(and be held!) (smile)








 Yeah...it paid off...keeping the costume on...


 Logan was DONE!
Daddy to the rescue...to carry him to the car...
When we got back home...Bekah and I
went through all the candy...
and found our "favorite" pieces!
Thank goodness...Logan never noticed!
(smile)
Next, year...we'll send him back out
to "panhandle" once again...
With his cute looks...he'll bring home lots of goodies
for Mama and Granny!

No comments: