One of our dearest friends in FLORIDA...was the
WILKINS' family! While they lived there, we became GREAT friends...
We even have some GREAT THANKSGIVING CAMPING pictures
with their family...which made for us some FUN FUN FUN "WONDERFUL MEMORIES"...
Sometime...I will need to put those up...
Now, they live in Mechanicsville, VIRGINIA!
Rebekah, the children, and I stopped by to see her...
while on our way to see Caleb and his family!
I felt as close to her...as I did when we were all together in Florida!
Nothing changes between "sisters" in Zion!
Brenda is holding Rebekah's "Jane"...
While Bekah tried to feed baby Jane...
Brenda's little dog...tried to get acquainted with the two of them...
I fell in LOVE with their property!
Fall in the air...Logan out investigating the animals...
particularly the horses...
Logan LOVED the little "pony"...not certain which was taller...
this pony or one of their dogs...you saw pictured earlier...
I do believe...Logan is fascinated by all the different horses...
Logan kept crawling through the fences...something he learned
at our place in MONTANA! (smile)
Yep...another horse...he wanted to get to know...
It was fun watching this cat...with Bekah...
Not certain he/or she could smell "milk" or not...but, the cat
kept very close to Bekah...(smile)
Our VISIT ended all too soon! LOVE YOU BRENDA!!!!!








1 comment:
Logan may grow up to be a cowboy, riding horses on the range, herding cows!
Post a Comment