Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Cows + Economics = Pappy

So I was surfing the internet, and I saw a picture of a cow, I automatically think of my Dad which for some reason made me automatically think of Economics, so for some strange reason I googled "Economics" and went to the images and this are some that I found...









*sigh* I love you daddy!

2 comments:

Mother Smith said...

Bekah...these are GREAT! Can hardly wait for your dad to see these...He might want to use some of them in some of his presentations! (smile)

Garvin Smith said...

Actually I have seen many of them, as I Google economic images often. Nah! Really?? You're kidding!! No! Really!
The Savage Chicken cartoons I will save and use!