Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Monday, October 11, 2010

I'm Dying


Of nausea.

Pure and simple.

We're guessing about six or so weeks along.

Just so you know.

And yes, we are super excited!

13 comments:

Renee said...

Like I said on Sarahs blog, all you need is Angel, Jennie and Annie pregs and it will be a family affair. LOL I knew one of you was preggers and I was leaning more towards you then Angel. I am so happy for you and Luke. :) Wow, how fast will Momma's grandkids list grown this next year. :) Love to all!!!

Rebekah Greenway said...

Great! I'm thinking its a boy Sarah, funny thing seriously I was just thinking about you and kids yesterday! COOL! Congrats!

hjsmith said...

Congrats Sarah and Luke(: I dont envy the sick feelings as I am still enduring that myself plus heartburn.....SO happy for you guys(: SO who's next to add to the baby bump club? (: HOpe the sickness passes soon for you and you can enjoy the pregnany more.

Hyrum said...

I'm not familiar with such a strange device as this. I assume this means your pregnant ;)

Mama Smith said...

Wow! wouldn't that be something? Angel, Jenny, and Annie!

Hey! Renee...KNOW...there isn't one of us in this Smith Clan...that hasn't prayed for YOU...! You would make the BEST MOM!!!!! When that day arrives...there is going to be an INCREDIBLE CELEBRATION!!!!! (smile)

Abe n Annie said...

Whoa whoa whoa...take Annie's name off that list there sister! That ain't gunna happen for at least...well 7 more months! Unless Annie get super baby crazy with all her new sisters poppin em out! Oh well, I'll just refuse to let her hang around you guys for a year then she won't even notice it...

Anonymous said...

I can tell you this right now..... until Rachel can behave a little bit better there is no way in heaven or h... i will be prego this year or next!
Sarah GOOD FOR YOU

Marvin and Brenda Henry said...

Woo Hoo! Can't wait to find out what Sarah's having. I wonder who will be next???????? =)

Angel Day said...

there might be a possibility mom that you will get 4 grandbabies next year :) And Abe...you and Annie have till March if you want to make it in 2011 :D That's plenty of time!

Mama Smith said...

Oh...I know...there is still that possibility! (smile) Just know...it isn't going to be ME! (smile)

Renee said...

Angel is there something you want to tell us. LOL Momma, right now we are praying that a little girl who needs a home finds one. There is a very slight possibility we may adopt her but whether she comes to us or someone else, we pray she finds a stable home. Both AJ and I pray that she finds the love she needs in a Mom and Dad and is taken out of the current home she is in. Like I always say "God has a plan for all of us and he, and only he, reveals it to us in his own time". We love you all and hope and pray that all 4-6 grandkids all arrive safetly next year. LOL :)

Mama Smith said...

Oh...Renee...how OLD is this child? Is she in a foster home currently or with her parent(s)...?

Yes, Renee...Father has a PLAN for each of us...If she is meant to be raised by you and AJ...she will be placed with you...There are so many children...needing a STABLE and LOVING HOME! We have a family in our ward...who have just adopted their 6th child...They have 2 of their own...They are quite the family...all mixes of races, etc. It really is INCREDIBLE...GREAT GREAT FAMILY!

Angel Day said...

Renee....I'm not trying to say anything! I was just suggesting that Abe and Annie have till March to make it in 2011. Thats all!