Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Annie - Abe's Bride-to-Be

The Sisters here in Kalispell...gave Annie a bridal shower...Robyn Dickson hosted the entire event...in her gorgeous home in the mountains!  We were served a luncheon...had ONE game...and, then Annie opened up her gifts!

I am only posting a few pictures...cause, you wouldn't know all the other people who were at the shower. It was so fun...to be able to BE AT my future daughter-in-law's BRIDAL SHOWER!!!
Annie's mother, Bunny, made this quilt - a project she has 
worked on for years!
Mary Lou Hartman made knitted slippers for both Abe and Annie
Mary Lou is still knitting the afghan that she will give
to them later on...
 I thought this was a neat gift...
A figurine - a woman holding a "home"
How symbolic!
Mary Lou - Debbie Perrone with
Annie and her mother, Bunny
Future - "Mother-in-law"
Mama Smith

2 comments:

Rebekah Greenway said...

Mom I have GOT to take you shopping you are wearing something that I remember you having since I was 5 or something! CUTE but we need you to get some bling and hot pink or something! hahaha still lookin good mom!

Mama Smith said...

Ha! I have never worn it here...so it is like wearing something BRAND NEW!!!! (smile)