Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Thursday, July 29, 2010

We are using BABY BOTTLES again...See our New SMITH BABIES!

For years, Garvin has wanted to raise up "baby" cows....! Yep, you read it right...BABY COWS...Well, we are now the proud parents of two new boys..."T-Bone" and "Sirloin"... Like all new parents...we must show them off...(smile)  Meet ONE WEEK OLDS: T-Bone and Sirloin...
 Garvin and "T-Bone"
Being fed for the first time by his new "Papa"
Hyrum finally got "Sirloin"'s confidence
Sirloin was a bit skiddish, but has since settled down
Mama feeding "T-Bone"
I learned I need to wear better shoes...
Once you have been stepped on...you will know what I mean...
What is so funny...is when the two boys
come BUMP you...when they want more...
They instinctively...bump their mother to make her milk
drop down...so, they would do that to us...
and of course...they were left quite "disappointed"...
Garvin likes to think he is now a "Cattle Baron"! (smile)

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Looks fun! We need to come visit.. :)

Darryl said...

Cute. I guess Debbie will have to get steel toed pumps.

I've been trying to come up with names for the next few cattle.

So far I have come up with :

Porterhouse, FM (Filet Mignon), Ribeye, LB (London Broil)

Mama Smith said...

Too FUNNY, Darryl!!! I, also, wondered what names Garvin would come up with next...Now, he won't have to think so hard...(smile) THANKS, Darryl!!!!! (smile)