Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Rache'sl 1st Birthday


She loves her fish dinners
Red Velvet Ladybug Cake... a friend really wanted to make it for her so I let her
Sam wanted to blow out the candle... of course



It's all about being born in July

4 comments:

Mama Smith said...

WOW! What a CAKE!!!! The PICTURES were absolutely PRECIOUS!!!!! My first thought when I saw Rachel's eyes...was that she inherited those GORGEOUS eyes...from MY SIDE of the family...EYES were always the attention getter...from my mother...to me...now to Rachel...

Seeing these pictures...makes me ALL THE MORE...want to SEE YOU ALL NOW! OK...I will try and be more patient! TWO MORE WEEKS!!!!! (smile)

Abe n Annie said...

Go figure..mom always claims the "good" things but never to admits to cursing the rest of us with shortness and the competetive edge. Cute pics Jenny!

Hyrum said...

Abe, don't forget stubbornness.

Garvin Smith said...

Happy Birthday Rachel!!!!!!