Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Chesapeake, VA 01.30.10


We got about 7 inches in total. I drove to nearby parking lots to have some fun - not shown here - and the only businesses I saw open were Walmart, McDonalds (1/2 day), and a Chinese restaurant.

At a nearby lake I like to run around. I thought about taking a picture of me in running shorts and a t-shirt, but decided against it. :p
Standing water that froze near the lake.
I think the cardinal was a little surprised by the snow too.
I had to take some pictures of birds for mom.

4 comments:

Garvin Smith said...

What a wimp! Remember I was in a short sleeve shirt in the snow!

Garvin Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mother Smith said...

OPPS...Didn't realize I had posted under your dad's name...smile

I love the pictures of the CARDINAL in the trees!!! You are experiencing your own "winter" wonderland...Glad I got you a few "winter" things for Christmas...though, I didn't really expect you wearing them in VIRGINA where YOU LIVE...(smile) Must have been inspired...! (smile)

Caleb said...

Yes, the winter clothing has been a blessing - thank you again.

Dad, if you look closer at the picture, I am wearing 'The North Face' jacket and pants; turned in a way for the camera to get a shot of the logo just for you. :D