Our Trip to MONTANA began
visiting Dave and Jenny in BRADENTON, Florida
Rachel Ann was BLESSED on 2 August
Garvin, Jenny, Dave, and Rachel at Dave's parents' homeRob and Pat JOSLYN
Abraham having finished his "root beer"OUR NEXT STOP on the JOURNEY:
Ft. Hood TEXAS
to see Holly and the children
We got to talk to Josh for a few minutes - while he was in IRAQ
Next stop was in PROVO, UTAH
Saw JOEL and REBEKAH GREENWAY - JARED and ANGEL DAY
and Baby Nathan
Saw JOEL and REBEKAH GREENWAY - JARED and ANGEL DAY
and Baby Nathan
Nathan DAYLook of innocence
LAST STOP before MONTANA
IDAHO FALL, IDAHO
To see Luke and Sarah HEINER
and grandchildren
AlaynaPurity clean clear through
I didn't have my camera at the ice-cream parlor - took pictures of Jacob and Joseph with my phone...don't know how to load those...Thank goodness for Sarah's BLOG...so you can see pictures...I forgot to load up the one picture I had of Sarah and Luke...Sarah was standing on Luke's shoulders...for a LADDER to fix a flower arrangement in their new home...
I am working from two different computers to do all this loading...
There were more pictures...but, these were my favorites...
THANK YOU to each of you for making our trip to MONTANA most memorable!!!
Except for the "4" tickets Garvin got in relationship to our move, it was a
grand trip!!!! (smile) Oh...the ticket in TEXAS...cost us $500.00!!!!



















No comments:
Post a Comment