
Hyrum - Our first day in the trailer
Overlooking the Flathead River
on the other side of the bank behind the trailer

Water behind the "Hungry Horse" Dam

"Hungry Horse Dam" - Not far from Kalispell
Garvin and I took a drive one early evening
BEAUTIFUL

Garvin couldn't resist...taking advance of THIS SIGN...
Notice "rock" on his head...(smile)

Sunrise over the Flathead River behind the trailer

Unloading the "Holy Griddle"

Joshua and Eric Coles helping us set up...
Eric BLESSED our lives by driving his 22 ft. trailer from Idaho...
so that Garvin and I had a place to live...till things worked out
in the selling of our home in FLORIDA...We bless his NAME each day in our prayers.
Better than living in a TENT!!! (smile)

Mama standing on the bank behind the trailer
FLATHEAD RIVER

Our new home...for now...
Garvin and Eric's trailer
2 comments:
Wow that's quite the change...and while living in a trailer! I've always thought Montana was so beautiful, but I really don't think that those who haven't been there truly appreciate its beauty. Good luck finding a home, all the best!
Wow that's quite the change...and while living in a trailer! I've always thought Montana was so beautiful, but I really don't think that those who haven't been there truly appreciate its beauty. Good luck finding a home, all the best!
Post a Comment