Hahaha Garvin....All seriousness aside...read something of substance at my Musings this week..."The Final Test of True Manhood"...I hope you will leave a comment and give us your perspective - seriously. :)
Garvin! Oh well. Mistaking me for dad can't be that bad... ;)
Are you sure...your DAD didn't at least come up with all posters??? There is someone out there...that has that same "warped" sense of humor...(smile)
A fine collection of pictures. I saved some to my picture collection.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hahaha Garvin....All seriousness aside...read something of substance at my Musings this week...
"The Final Test of True Manhood"...I hope you will leave a comment and give us your perspective - seriously. :)
Garvin! Oh well. Mistaking me for dad can't be that bad... ;)
Are you sure...your DAD didn't at least come up with all posters??? There is someone out there...that has that same "warped" sense of humor...(smile)
A fine collection of pictures. I saved some to my picture collection.
Post a Comment