It took place in our house, but not in our house because it was in a basement... if you know what that means in dream talk. It was some kind of single's dance, I think.
Everyone was just standing around, not knowing what to do when Caleb comes down the stairs, with a bunch of people following him when he rips his white shirt off exposing a Superman symbol and said there was a Superhero dance going on down the street. But you could only come as a Superhero.
There was one person who spoke up and said that was a dumb idea. I'm sure what happened next but I seem to vaguely recall we threw her out of the party... or something of that nature.
Who thinks of these things?
6 comments:
Sarah...are you sure you told us everything about your VEGAS trip? Someone must have slipped something into your glass of milk...(smile)
You have nice dreams....I always have dreams about people who are trying to kill me or abuse me. Or about people in the family that don't like me so they try and ruin my life. I think I have some issues to work through.
LOL, you never know! But I had this dream AFTER we came back from Vegas.
Geez Angel, no kidding! I think you just might have an issue to two.
But I will say this much, I don't always have nice dreams. Some are freaky enough. I'm just trying to figure out what in the world triggered this one! LOL
Now if only I can get someone else to dream like that.
Sarah: Are you pregnant?
Angel: you sure has heck has issues...duh! and you are just now figuring this out?
Caleb: who do you want to dream like that???
-Bekah
If I'm pregnant I'll go jump of a building.
But no, I'm not. I have assurances that I'm not.
Post a Comment