February 20, 1982
For Dana Jones's wedding
I have been trying to find pictures for Rebekah...and came across pictures I haven't seen in years...Here is one...you will all find amusing...I am pregnant with JENNY...and your father....well, shall we say....was a DASHING young man...(smile)

7 comments:
I've never seen a picture of you pregnant!!!
And dad looks like Caleb in this picture!!!
Dad is very hansome....mom you look like you put a pellow under your dress.
Angel: I assure you...that was NO PILLOW under that dress...I delivered Jenny about 6 weeks later...(smile)
Sarah: Caleb??? Hmmm...I kinda see what you mean...Your dad's face is much thinner here...but with the SIDE-BURNS...it distracts me a bit...(smile)
Sarah, You must have seen a picture of MOm pregnant... she was always pregnant!
Not so much the sideburns as the receding hairline - ah yes, now I can see it. :) About the same age too.
Well, for some reason I don't remember what mom looked like when she was pregnant with Hyrum.
But now that you mention it, I do remember one photo, when she was pregnant with Josh.
No seriously! Dad really looks like Caleb! Maybe its the eyes.
Post a Comment