
Yesterday, shredded wheat sounded good for breakfast so I grabbed the box that had been open for several weeks and poured a bowlful. Along with the cereal out came a cockroach. He flicked himself out from under the shredded wheat squares and landed on his back on the counter where I left him (her?) to die. I poured in the milk and began to eat the cereal, determined to prove that cockroaches are not harmful to humans. The only really gross thing was seeing the little black spots floating in the milk that I know are not part of shredded wheat. I ate the entire bowl of cereal, but stopped short of drinking the milk from the bowl imagining more "black spots" at the bottom of the milk.
7 comments:
Wow...that is disgusting! I want to hurl after reading that....if I was starving I would have to wait awhile and try to forget it before I ate it. Bluh!
Nice! Reminds you of growing up at home. :)
That's sick Daddy, sick sick sick. You make me what to puke my guts out!!! and here I am trying to eat cookies and cream ice-cream...the black spots now make me gag! thanks dad!
Yea...and I am sealed to this man...for ALL TIME and ALL ETERNITY...Imagine what it will be like..."creating worlds" with this man...(smile)
Those "little black spots" were roach poop. Did you floss when finished?
that was too gross. When you are at my house I promise, you have have all the shredded wheat you want without the roaches and roach poop.....aaawwwwweeee I am still sooo grossed out....what else to say? GROSS(:
When I was a prisoner in Viet Nam we were happy just to get those little black spots to eat! We were so weak from torture and starvation that we couldn't catch the roach, but we could eat the little black spots - what ever they are. Just think of it as pepper!
Post a Comment