One of the things I am trying to do...is
scan all my children's records...and give back the
originals... for each to do as they please...
I began with Joshua's...though, I only did a fraction of what
I have in my possession on him. Here are some highlights that I gave
to him on our trip to Missouri...(there are more, but
I started with these few)
From Granny Smith's Journal
Adam's First Birthday - 10 January 2003
CHRISTMAS 2002
in our Ibis Road Home in Longwood, Florida
Adam and Angel
Josh...yeah...
Gift from Caleb from his mission in Taiwan
Caleb helping Josh get on his new
outfit...smile
Angel holding Adam...Holly and Josh
8th Grade - His interests...
Pictures taken of Josh
22 July 1981
23 months old
I scanned his "immunization" record that I had...
One that caught my eye was when he had the "Chicken Pox"...
Seems a few of you all got them around the same time...
May 1986
















No comments:
Post a Comment