17 December 2017
We celebrated Abraham's "31st" Birthday!
Made him one of his favorites:
Biscuits and Gravy!!!
This is Part 1 of this Day...
Part 2 - will post after this one...and you will see
why I separated the two posts...smile
Ethen (Day) and Thea (Heiner)
What I noticed in this picture...they could pass for
brother and sister...instead of cousins...
SO CUTE!
Usually fed the children first...
then the adults...less chaos...I think...smile
Bekah and Logan
McKenzie (Smith)
Got to love little children...They love the camera!
Jane (Greenway) and Jackson (Heiner)
3 Heiner Children
Jacob, Joseph, and Thea (darling smile)
Bekah fed the hunger children...smile
Nathan (Day) getting his share...
Must have been an interesting conversation...
Joel/Benson - Annie - Sarah
Nathan and Alayna (Heiner)
Claira (Heiner) attempting to eat her biscuit...
James (Smith) and Daisy (Day) with her hand in her glass...
Madison (Smith) and James











No comments:
Post a Comment