Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Gingerbread Houses...


14 January 2017

I have this desire...to try and be a wonderful "Granny"...I have always
desired to become... like my Grandmother was to me...
Well, I fall quite short...if I were to compare myself to her...but, 
she did inspire me...to LOVE my grandchildren...like
she loved me...

I want a home where the grandchildren come...and build memories...
So, I came up with this idea...to have a "Gingerbread" decorating day
before Christmas...but, TIME was not on my side...so,
I had it this month...smile

Here are a FEW of the pictures I took...

 Garvin worked in getting the house made first...so they
would be hardened...and workable when the 
children...decorated them...

 I used my fun Christmas plates...Wanted it to be special...

 I made my homemade spaghetti sauce...
so we had sauce over noodles...and rolls...with
hot chocolate...


After we cleared the table of the food...
it was time to decorate the gingerbread houses...
plus, I had baked some "sugar" cookies
for them to decorate, also...


 Opps...this picture is of the younger ones eating...

 Joseph's finished project...

 Lillie's finished project...

 Daisy's finished project...

 Alayna's finished project...though, when
she picked it up to move it from the table...
it fell unto the floor and broke into many pieces...
Sent home...a few houses that weren't done... for her to 
DECORATE...smile 

 Claira's finished project

 Savannah's finished project...

 Jacob still working on his...

Nathan still working on his...

And...our little man...Ethen...
who simply chilled...
Such a pleasant little fellow...
SMILES at everyone!
P.S. In case you are wondering about Ivy's gingerbread house...
She liked EATING the decorations...more...smile

No comments: