Life has been getting away from me...
Consequently, I have been getting further behind...
Tonight, I thought I would slowly catch up
on some fun past photos...
This would be a continuation from the visit of Angel
and Jenny...
I will post a few...that I took...the day...Angel arrived
in the wee hours of the morning...smile
Though, these were taken...a few hours
AFTER Angel arrived...
Angel looks great considering she drove all night...
Daisy and Ivy...were so entertaining...
Our darling Rachel...
Daisy LOVES PHONES!
I LOVE these pictures of Jenny and Eden!
Nothing like being "cousins"...
Nathan and Sammy
TOO CUTE! Ivy responding to Angel!
smile
SO FUN for me...to see you "siblings"
interact! smile
Our little Daisy Mae!
Precious Eden...
Lillie and Rachel cracked me up...how they were coloring...
Fun to watch them play together!
I really think they had a great time!
MORE PICTURES TO COME!












No comments:
Post a Comment