A mother always wants to take pictures of her
children, right? And you'd think...that, now, they are
ADULTS...it would be so much easier....
WRONG!!!!!
I make my case...smile
This is just the beginning....
Bekah...
Bekah and Abe...
Texting? Ah....never-mind...
Attention...over here...children...
Bekah...Abe...
Must have been really good...
Picture time....look over here....
Abe....
Bekah and Abe...
Bekah...
Little Miss Innocence...
Bekah and Abe...
Bekah and Abe...
Dang...almost...Hyrum!...
Abraham...!
Poor Jessica...I think our family is rubbing off on her...
smile
Yes...Bekah and Abe...
Bekah...
I thought...awesome...maybe I would take one more
good one...
Sarah...were you the instigator this time?
Looks suspicious...cause all eyes are on YOU...
Yes...slow deterioration...
Hope you are all keeping track...
of all the NAUGHTY ones...
Actually, I am shocked I kept trying to get
a good picture...smile
Must be YEARS of practice...learning how to be
P-A-T-I-E-N-T!
smile
Thanks, Hyrum...that was ALMOST a GOOD
ONE...
YES...YES...YES...
Was it worth it?
YES!!!!!!!!!
smile
















































No comments:
Post a Comment