Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Our Blessed Little "Elves"

One of the more fun "children" stories... is the 
"Elves and the Shoemaker"...
LOVE this little story!

 Well, I want you to know...Garvin and I have some very 
special little "elves", also, in our lives...

My daughter, Sarah, brought over her " 6 little elves" - 2 days in a row...
to help Granny get some work done OUTSIDE...
OH...my goodness, I can not begin to tell you how much it meant to me.
There is MUCH WORK to get done outside...but,
with all the "side adventures" that has been
happening in our lives...well, I haven't been
attending to too much of my work on the OUTSIDE of our home...

Here are samplings of the efforts that were made:

"DAY ONE"

 Elf # 1 - Claira
Trying to figure out...how best to tackle the job!

 Elves #2, 3, & 4
Savannah, Jacob with shovel
Joseph - "Spiderman" hat...
(Yes, elves love "Spiderman", also) 
smile

 Sometimes it takes "two" to unload a few rocks...
Joseph and Claira

Not easy to shovel out rock...
but, Jacob is giving it his best effort... 

 Savannah was NOT impressed with the "ants"...

Our littlest "elf"
So happy to be part of the crew...

Sarah - our very own "Little Elf"...What can I say...
Many a time...when she was living at home (years ago)...
she, either, alone,
or with one of her siblings...
would stay up AFTER
we had gone to bed...
and cleaned up our home...(and that was NO SMALL JOB)
She continues...to display...these wonderful traits...
even...now...still watching our backs...
(well...saving our backs, now...smile)

"DAY TWO"

 Our little "Elf" Alayna
On a "Special" Assignment
Joseph, also, was working on this assignment, but,
the picture did NOT turn out...

Savannah, still didn't like the "ants"
Looks like...Jacob was dealing with those pesky little critters...
 
 Savannah and Jacob - Yes...this part of the job
is almost over...

Again...this is one of the "Happiest" little elves...ever!

AGAIN...so grateful to our HEINER "Elves"...
I am thrilled over any kind of "progress"...
smile

No comments: