I get more entertainment being around my grandchildren!
I believe being a GRANDPARENT has got to be
the BEST ROLE IN LIFE!
Here are some samples...of what I mean...
NEW YEAR'S EVE
Abe and Annie were packing up their stuff...to leave
early in the morning...Annie had just packed up
the "cooler"...and headed downstairs to work on
the final touches of packing...
However, these two little munchkins...
had ideas of their own...
They UNPACKED the cooler and strung out the
contents through the kitchen into the family room...
GOT TO LOVE these two "guilty" little faces!
(smile)
Garvin entertaining the twins...
and finally..."resting" with McKenzie...
NEW YEAR'S DAY
Early morning - around 5:30 a.m. on New Year's Day
Abraham looking at something Garvin wanted him
to see on his computer...
Abe playing with the girls before they got dressed to leave...
Garvin singing to Madison
You can "imagine" what she must be thinking...
(smile)
Wonderful picture...considering how EARLY it was in the morning!
McKenzie was not happy...when I had to let her go...
She loves to cuddle up to her "Granny"...
I might add...she loves cuddling up to her other Grandma...as well!
(smile)
I LOVE this picture of Daddy Abe and Madison!











No comments:
Post a Comment