Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Monday, September 10, 2012

Florida Trip - Part 6 - Bubbles and Misc.

I know...I am slightly behind...
But, then, what else is NEW? (smile)

Working on this post in-between other things...that
have my attention...however, I promise
I will get this one post done TODAY!

These pictures were taken on the final days we were in 
Bradenton...

Garvin and I found these "Bubble Guns" at Cracker Barrel...
We thought they would be so much fun!
The "Bubble" gun lights up and
shoots out the bubbles!
(smile)

Papa showing Rachel how to use it!
As you can see - she got the hang of it!


Papa Garvin...Had some FUN, too!


"BUBBLE WAR!"
Look at Sammy's DELIGHTED FACE!
I do believe...Rachel got the worst of it!
(smile)

Now, for some MISC. pictures...

"3" generations
Papa Garvin holding B. "Garvin"
and Garvin's "Do-No-Wrong" - Jenny

Little? Benjamin "Garvin" Joslyn

Caleb teasing Rachel and Sammy on the swings...

Dave and Jenny

I just liked this picture of Garvin holding Benjamin



I took a few pictures BEFORE Rose took more
professional ones...(smile)


The only way to stay COOL in Florida...
Wish I could have fit in it!
(smile)

 NEXT POST - "The Shepherds"
 
 

No comments: