Wow...what can I say...
Our FLORIDA TRIP was incredible...
I took over 400 pictures...
and am narrowing many of them down...
for each event...
I would like to start with the DAY we arrived through our
BRUNCH at Pat and Robb Joslyn's home...
Garvin meets his namesake...
Benjamin GARVIN Joslyn
Garvin wants him to go by: "B" Garvin...
(smile)
Got to spend the weekend with Caleb and Rose...
They flew down from Virginia to be part of Benjamin's Baby's Blessing...
Mama Jenny and Son Benjamin
Why are my children so "SASSY"!? (smile)
Rose is going through lots of Jenny's extra BOY baby clothes...
for her "soon-to-be" son..."Cannon Drake"
Isn't Benjamin a "cutie"?
Love being a "Granny"
Holding our "20th" grandchild!
Rachel is SO FUNNY!
I have one of my FAVORITE "Grandchild" quotes
from her!
Rachel loved getting her picture taken!
Sammy! He is SO TALL for a "4" year old!
Going to be just like his "Daddy"!
Went over to Pat and Robb's for a BRUNCH!
Did I mention earlier...that I wondered how our children became so "Sassy"?
Guess who leads the pack? (smile)
Much nicer...Caleb and Garvin!
Love this picture of Caleb and Rose!
So fun watching these two!
I liked this picture of Sammy!
Daddy and Daughter!
It is so FUN playing games with my "grandchildren"!
It was so fun watching Sammy react while we played this game!
Fun watching Dave and Jenny with their little family!
Family precious moments...
Caleb and Sammy having lots of FUN!
Sammy LOVES his Uncle "Caleb"!
It was fun taking their picture together!
I really liked this picture of the two of them!
Rachel LOVES to get and give "kisses"!
Granny Joslyn and Rachel
Caleb having fun with Rose's baby tummy!


























No comments:
Post a Comment