Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Monday, July 16, 2012

Brothers...

One of our favorite movies when raising up our children was "White Christmas"...
It was fun...hearing our girls mimic the song
"Sisters"... (smile)

(I tried embedding the movie portion of this song...but, for some reason...it wouldn't work)

Now, if there was only a song about "Brothers"...(smile)

Garvin and I had so much FUN...
Garvin and his brothers, Greg and Scott, have not been together for "16" YEARS...
I haven't seen my YOUNGEST brother, Scott, in 10 years...
and my brother, Steve, in...a couple or so years...

I think there is something "special" and "endearing" about "sibling" relationships... 
different than with our parents...

Out of the 500 pictures I took on this trip...
I thought I would choose a few just with our brothers...
I will post much more later about our trip, Marj's birthday
celebration...and other moments...

but this is just...

"TO OUR BROTHERS"

Greg and Garvin
We are at Garvin's brother's Scott place in
Dallas, Oregon

Greg, Garvin and Scott
Having a light-hearted moment...

Must have been a good one...

Scott and Garvin

So good to see them together...

My brother, Steve...
We spent a couple of nights with him and Jerilyn
in Sandy, Oregon...
Doesn't he look great...!!! For having gone over a cliff
and breaking his neck in two places?
He is in CONSTANT PAIN...and works HARD
in staying in shape...to compensate for the damage
to his neck and ribs...etc.
He LOVES to Bar-B-Q - so we had a GREAT CHICKEN DINNER!

We are only 14 months apart...
Lots of GREAT MEMORIES...

Steve starting laughing at something Garvin was doing...

Took Steve awhile to stop laughing!

Now...to meet my baby brother, Scott...
I had to put this picture up...cause Garvin lined up the picture
to capture the "antlers" over Scott's head...(smile)
This was taken in Scott's house 
Post Falls, Idaho

Little brothers never change...
It was hard for him to keep a straight face...
I think the deer in the background...
seems to understand all too well...(smile)

He really is very funny...(smile)

After Marj's "80th" Birthday party...
we drove to Lincoln City, Oregon to Scott and Bev's 
beach house...The beach house is only about 1/2 block
from the beach...
So, Greg, Garvin, Scott, and his dog, and I
went for a stroll on the beach...
EARLY in the morning...
It was our last moments before 
Garvin and I had to leave...

Had a hard time getting Garvin to behave himself...

Do I really need to comment here? (smile)

Great, isn't it?
 

No comments: