Because my computer is down...and all my programs I
use to handle all my pictures...
I am on a slow boat to China...getting pictures
filed, etc.
I downloaded over 400 pictures from our MISSOURI trip
and our EASER weekend...
I have only a few pictures done...
so I will start with some of the FAMILY
pictures from this EASTER weekend...
Going to take me a long time, so please, be patient with me...
I am having to handle Relief Society, also...
and a number of other things...
We are now up to 60 degree weather...
and I can keep myself out of the garden...cleaning up old beds, etc.
LOVE LOVE SPRING!
But, here are a few pictures I have gotten done:
EASTER SUNDAY
8 April 2012
Abraham and Annie
Abe is holding McKenzie and Annie is holding Madison
Jared and Angel
Nathan and Lillie
Joel and Rebekah
Logan (Loganberry!)
Luke and Sarah Heiner
(L to R) Jacob, Savannah, Joseph, Alayna
Claira (held by her Mama)
Grandchildren
On Top: Logan
(L to R) Alayna holding Claira (Heiner); Joseph (Heiner)
Nathan (Day); Jacob (Heiner); Lillie (Day); Savannah holding Madison;
McKenzie (Abe/Annie)
Another group shot - only McKenzie needed some
comforting - she wasn't feeling well...
(don't you just love Jacob's look) (smile)
Garvin showing a video he took on his phone...
Abe and I watching it...
and adorable Madison - smiling for the camera (smile)
Luke hold baby Claira
in her beautiful Easter dress
Rebekah bought Savannah when
she was a baby...
Love this hand-me-down...








No comments:
Post a Comment