Since the time of Adam...when man was to conquer "whatever" by the
sweat of his brow...Moments like this...
come to mind...
Man discovers ROCK in
Garden Patch...
Man discovers...Whoa...
BIG ROCK...!
Man...keeps trying...
Man...tries some "ingenuity"...
NO BUDGE...assume...
REALLY BIG ROCK!
DAY TWO!
Man calls in for "reinforcements"
Seminary Student: Austin - "Now"...Top of his class
Brings little brother: Straton
Man...continues to try and BUDGE ROCK!
NOT!
Man instructs Students...
"If you first don't succeed...try...try...AGAIN!"
in other words...
"PUT YOUR BACK INTO IT!"
Man...continues to show
"Young Grasshoppers"
Man..."Little Grasshoppers"...and CHAIN...
Hook to tractor...
finally...
budges ROCK...
Man creates "crater"
Man drives truck
Places our "Ebenezer"
at the top of our DRIVEWAY...
Man...leaves BIG HOLE
in GARDEN PLOT
Go back to ORIGINAL PICTURE
and see HOW NICE
GARDEN PLOT was
BEFORE...
This man...son of ADAM...
Name - Garvin!
CREATED BIG HOLE
IN NICE
GARDEN...












3 comments:
Man, I could have moved that rock all on my own. Pfft, weak Montana girls dad's got workin for him... =D
That is one big Rock! I would have loved to help....wait...I can't, so I will just watch and bring the lemonade :)
"I like that boulder, that is a nice boulder..."
Post a Comment