Our RIGHTS that God has given us is being STRIPPED from us on a DAILY BASIS...Any support to those who...contribute to the desecration of our Constitution...or strips us of our God-given rights...is fighting AGAINST Father's kingdom...KNOW which side of the fence you will be PROTECTING...
Wanted you to have an EXAMPLE of what kind of material you would learn...so I am adding this 33 minute INTRODUCTION...
Our Doctrine and Covenants was very clear...on how the Lord felt about our Constitution and the men he PERSONALLY raised up...D&C 101: 77-80...
In 2004...President Boyd K. Packer made this statement:
I do not know when that day will come or how it will come to pass. I feel sure that when it does come to pass, among those who will step forward from among this people will be men who hold the Holy Priesthood and who carry as credentials a bachelor or doctor of law degree. And women, also, of honor. And there will be judges as well.
Others from the world outside the Church will come, as Colonel Thomas Kane did, and bring with them their knowledge of the law to protect this people.
We may one day stand alone, but we will not change or lower our standards or change our course.
1 comment:
I know you are going to love it mom. Cant wait to hear how you are enjoying it as time goes on.
Post a Comment