My goodness...WINTER...how is it YOU fooled us...
sneaking in and interfering with one of the nicest FALL SEASONS
we have experienced in awhile...
We almost didn't get the "hoses" in on time...
Icecles tumbled out...as Garvin wrapped them up for the winter...
Nice size to add to soda or lemonade...
Well...some things we didn't get to... fast enough...
Hmmm..."broken pipes" have
been our nemisis this year!
We are LEARNING FAST... what the consequences are...
when not paying attention to such matters...):
Opps! I was wondering why I heard "rushing" water
going..."somewhere"...
Fortunately...this one didn't FLOOD US OUT
like it did earlier in the year...
OK...mixed messages here...
Dark clouds...and the SUN SHINING!
Perhaps...my little friend here was giving us a "sign"
that there was more to come?
Ah...huh...
Our first "skeef" of snow - HALLOWEEN!
What a trick! Was not a TREAT!
It is here....WINTER....is HERE!
(front yard)
Back deck...
I took this picture from our bedroom window
Yes...INSIDE the HOUSE!
(I wasn't in the mood to deal with 21 degrees...)
At all possible, today, the car will stay right where it is...
In the meantime...
I am relishing my FALL decorations
INSIDE the HOUSE...
and a nice WARM FIRE in the wood stove!
YES!













1 comment:
great pictures
Penske Truck Rental
Orlando Moving Companies
Penske Truck Rental
Post a Comment