CRIME COMMITTED:
Notorious Convicts escaped - from their confined pen...on Farm View Lane...
In their black and white uniforms - for some hours...went on a crime spree...
FELONY CHARGES: Destroyed much property before capture...
GUILTY PARTY:
"T-Bone" and "Sirloin"
Look of "PURE GUILT"
Also pending: Misdemeanor Charges on WARDEN
Meet the "A.D.D" WARDEN Garvin Smith
Left part of the fence unfixed
Charges: Pending
EVIDENCE:
They got into the haystack...
Before...
After...
Ate the tops of all my onions
EVIDENCE:
They got into the haystack...
Before...
After...
Ate the tops of all my onions
Tromped into my tomatoes - broke many of my branches
Proof: Hoof prints
JUDGE Mama: Will sentence...ALL PARTIES...SOON!
Proof: Hoof prints
JUDGE Mama: Will sentence...ALL PARTIES...SOON!








7 comments:
Death Penalty! ;)
WE DIDN'T DO IT!! (name that movie)
Thanks, Caleb...THE JURY VERDICT is IN...(there was more evidence...in the FLOWER garden...but, didn't have the camera...) Oh...and the VERDICT and SENTENCING on the WARDEN?
I KNOW....I KNOW...Garvin...but, let's see which child will get it...(smile)
Ezekiel 34:20 & 22
Leviticus 9: 2
Luke 15:23
1 Samuel 28:24
:)
Seeing as how the suspects were on death row already they can not be charged any further. The warden, failing to fulfill his obligations while on duty, should be held fully responsible for the damages. Many property damage laws in the Montana books have to do with injury or damage to livestock. Not the other way around. LOL
If you knowingly or purposefully do any of the following actions you could be charged with a criminal mischief offense in Montana:
1. Injure, damage, or destroy any property of someone else or public property,
2. Tamper with someone else’s or public property to endanger or interfere with people, property, or its use,
3. Damage or destroy any property with the purpose to defraud an insurer, or
4. Fail to close a gate that was previously unopened leading in or out of any enclosed premises.
So Debbie, I think you have a case against the warden but not the suspects. :)
Thanks, Renee...for more interpretation of the LAW! (smile) The Warden...as part of his penitence...is making me another GARDEN BOX...though, I have more to add to his "sentence"...(smile)
Caleb: I will never be able to read those verses in the same "light" again! When I chuckle...in class...I am sure...I will get very questioning looks! (smile)
The sentence MUST be finite. No open-ended sentencing!
Post a Comment