Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Friday, August 19, 2011

Meeting Caleb's Future Bride...Rose...Soon to be in our Family

Meeting this family for the first time...
takes a great deal of courage...
I don't think Caleb could have warned or prepared Rose well enough...
but, bless her heart...she came to see us, anyway...
Garvin and I drove to Idaho Falls, knowing Rose
was coming to Rexburg...to take care of 
some BYU-Idaho business...
We stayed with Luke/Sarah and family in Idaho Falls...
Rebekah drove up from Orem, Utah
for our little gathering...
Abe and Annie just moved into a "2" bedroom apartment
this same weekend...so we got to see it, as well...
(LOVED IT!) (They live in Rexburg)

Caleb was in Virginia...so she was on her own...
She brought her sister, Katie and her 3 children, on Sunday.
Monday, she, came back ALONE...
(very brave, indeed!) 
(smile)

We had a nice dinner already for Rose and her sister
Annie made "enchiladas" (YUMMY!)
Sarah and Luke pulled fresh beans from their garden...
Bekah made "Oreo truffles" (definitely NOT FOR DIETS!)
and we "bought" the dessert...
 Rose and Annie
Soon-to-be-Sister-in-laws (smile)
(Annie is going to have those TWIN GIRLS...soon!)
Rose showing off her engagement ring to
Sarah and Annie
Abe talking - Rebekah? Not certain what she
is doing...Baby Claira Heiner sleeping through it all...
In case you are wondering...we are all
eating in the garage...at Luke and Sarah's...
Sarah, Annie, and Rose
LOVE how this family is growing...
and such INCREDIBLE..."additions"!
Rose is with us two days...
and already...
 
I have LOTS more pictures from the weekend...
but, wanted to get these up on ROSE
first...SO VERY HAPPY for Caleb...!
Rose is absolutely WONDERFUL!
Now, if Sarah...gets the other pictures up first...
THEN, I won't need to!
(smile) 

2 comments:

Ramona Zabriskie said...

Joy! So happy for dear Caleb and all the Smith tribe!!

We just wrapped up Hannah's wedding weekend ourselves, surrounded by so many cherished ones. I marveled like a mom through Grant and Hannah's BYU graduation just two days earlier, and while holding Grant's brand new son just a week before that. The fruits of Father's Plan are delicious aren't they Debbie?

Rebekah Greenway said...

I my look was for something dad said...