I remember Fran & Rick came to me sometime later before they got married and expressed their concern about my anger about it all. I remember Fran expressing to me that he wasn't there to replace Joanne and that they loved me. Since that day Fran has taken a place right next to Joanne in my heart and they mean the WORLD to me.
Rick was there for every major event in my life, my baptism, receiving my patriarchal blessing, my mission call, my endowment, my marriage/sealing, and my firstborn's blessing.
THEY are part of my adopted family, they are the extended family I never had. They mean everything to me...
4 comments:
I so wanted to be there this weekend! But, so glad you captured these pictures...and gave a history of what Fran and Rick means to you...They are truly EXTENDED FAMILY!
Beka and Joel, we love you and we love the connection to family. Sometimes not even the miles can interfere. Will see you in August and hopefully when all get together for Hyrum's endowment/and or our son(Caleb's sealing) which ever comes first.
PS, it is not Becky who was writing, it was fran and rick as to the previous posting
try to accept a new family member may be unused at first, while after days living and communication, you will know more about each other, and you may also build a close tie between you two, moreover, you four in the photo are so happy, wish you all best!
Greetings from China.
Post a Comment