Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Twin Girls!

We know we've been slacking at getting pictures posted on here, so for all who hasn't seen here I am 2 weeks ago. I am 22 weeks along in my pregnancy. That means only 16 more weeks at the most!


We had an ultrasound yesterday and we were definitely shocked to find out that we have 2 GIRLS on the way!It took us all day yesterday to get used to the idea...we were so sure that there was a boy in there! But now we are so excited!

The first baby sat nice and still during the ultrasound so we were able to get a lot of good pictures of her.
We weren't so lucky with the second baby. She kept turning her back to the camera and would not sit still! I think she must get that from her father. It looks like she is going to be keeping us busy. Here is what we got of her.

I can't wait to start buying little girl clothes!

Abe keeps trying to convince me that he needs to buy another gun "to protect his girls", but I think its' just so that he can feel a little more manly with all the pink we're going to be seeing around here pretty soon!

3 comments:

Mama Smith said...

I LOVE DRESSING UP LITTLE GIRLS! I am already pulling out all the "little girl" clothes...Those two velvet blue dresses...are "ready" to go! (smile)

The Fredericks said...

I'm so excited for you and more than just a little jealous!

knb said...

hi, nice blog. good story to share. it's great to share that with others. kindly visit & support my autos specification blog. http://driveology.blogspot.com