Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Monday, February 21, 2011

Welcome to the Lone and Dreary World









LOGAN DOUGLAS GREENWAY!

10 comments:

hjsmith said...

Love all the pictures(: Welcome to the family Logan(: Hope you are all doing great(:

Renee said...

Congrats!! We were so happy to see all the pics on facebook of the newest Smith. :)

Unknown said...

Yeah Rebekah!! We are so happy for you and Joel! Logan is such a cutie! I'd love to stop by and see you. :) Take care.

~Cindy

Mama Smith said...

Thanks! Sister Pittard you can come see me anytime! I'm glad to know that my Bishop is in your ward I was raving to him about your family! And you have one HANDSOME boy! I will have to tell you our experience listening and watching those young men do the sacrament for Sis. Behunin (sp?) my address is 949 South 600 West Provo!

Rebekah Greenway said...

oops that was from ME-Rebekah

Hyrum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Garvin Smith said...

Sniff!
My little girl is all grown up!
(name that movie!)

Caleb said...

Mulan!

The Fredericks said...

he is gorgeous! congrats! :)

Mama Smith said...

I would have been disappointed, Caleb, if you didn't get "Mulan"...(smile)