Star Wars to the conglomeration of John Williams classics: Star Wars, Superman, E.T., Jaws, Indiana Jones, and Jurassic Park.
God certainly gave John Williams an abundant GIFT for WRITING MUSIC! Hmmm...does that mean Father is a FAN of all these classical theme songs? (smile)
wow...this was retarded.
wow.....these guys needs girlfriends or something....
I thought it was "creative"...
creative yes but all I can say is "wow" I am a little stunned. I think I need to go do something real but I will admit I can still hear it in my head(: hehehe. May the Force be with you(:
It was very nice blog and got lots of information .Thanks
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Star Wars to the conglomeration of John Williams classics: Star Wars, Superman, E.T., Jaws, Indiana Jones, and Jurassic Park.
God certainly gave John Williams an abundant GIFT for WRITING MUSIC! Hmmm...does that mean Father is a FAN of all these classical theme songs? (smile)
wow...this was retarded.
wow.....these guys needs girlfriends or something....
I thought it was "creative"...
creative yes but all I can say is "wow" I am a little stunned. I think I need to go do something real but I will admit I can still hear it in my head(: hehehe. May the Force be with you(:
It was very nice blog and got lots of information .Thanks
Post a Comment