Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Thursday, November 4, 2010

For Fran, Rick & Bob and whoever else doesn't use facebook!




25 weeks pregnant or 6 months!

4 comments:

Mother Smith said...

What I love about these pictures...besides seeing you in this manner...is having your wedding pictures behind you...Now...this is one of life's greatest gift...finding someone to love and be loved in return...and then...adding upon that relationship...to "find joy and rejoicing in your posterity"! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

hjsmith said...

OH I love the pictures. YOu look so great(: And I agree with mom. I noticed right away your wedding pictures in the background. Full circle(: Boy meets gilr, boy and girl get married, and now here comes baby(:
How are you feeling? YOu look amazing girl(:

Fran said...

You look radiant and we too noticed the wedding photos in the background. Thanks for putting the photos on the family blog. We do not have plans to have Facebook. We love you, Joel and baby boy.

The Fredericks said...

yay! so so so cute :)