Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Thursday, November 5, 2009

WHAT PERSONALITY ARE YOU???

Click on the link: Humanmetrics

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what was yours dad? I am a very expressed introvert. People who share my type are, Mother Teresa, Agatha Christie, Frederic Chopin

Hyrum said...

Sounds like your a Guardian...more specifically a Protector. Am I correct? I'm a Guardian: Provider...my matches: William Howard Taft, Barbara Walters, J C Penney, Ray Kroc, Louis B. Mayer, Sam Walton, Dolley Madison, and Dave Thomas

Rebekah Greenway said...

My strength is in Feelings slightly expressed extravert
moderately expressed sensing personality
moderately expressed feeling personality
moderately expressed perceiving personality with people like Elizabeth Taylor, John Goodman, Marylin Monroe, Judy Garland, Magic Johnson, Pablo Picasso, Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, Elvis, and Leonard Bernstein are examples of Performer Artisans. GO Figure!

Mindy said...

ISFJ....sound right? :)