OK...when I first saw this...I thought...GARVIN!!! Now, I see where the "warped" sense of humor our children inherited...and then, oddly enough...I did think of YOU, Caleb...not certain why...either the warped picture or...its symbolism in your life...(at the moment ONLY, of course...) (smile)
Haha...true true. Ah Caleb...if it is any comfort to you Bro. Carlson was giving me a hard time last night about not dating either ;) We are in this together!
4 comments:
Now that's a Valentine's I recognize. :)
OK...when I first saw this...I thought...GARVIN!!! Now, I see where the "warped" sense of humor our children inherited...and then, oddly enough...I did think of YOU, Caleb...not certain why...either the warped picture or...its symbolism in your life...(at the moment ONLY, of course...) (smile)
Haha...true true. Ah Caleb...if it is any comfort to you Bro. Carlson was giving me a hard time last night about not dating either ;) We are in this together!
Post a Comment