I think you should show this to your classes dad, right before a test. You know, to help them concentrate. LOL!
Oh...my word...Sarah...You have UNLEASHED...the pandora's box....(smile)
Sarah,This is quite enjoyable. Maybe I'll make it required watching, and I'll have a quiz on it!
LOL, yes!! That would be awesome!
I watched this with Sam on my lap and he started crying.
LOLOL!!!! I guess Sam can't hold his Mad Cow huh?
HA!!!! Poor Sammy....I guess PAPA is going to need to take out his COW COLLECTION....(including his MAD COW) and get Sammy USE to such crazy things!!! I know...this particular COW was a bit "crazy"...(smile)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I think you should show this to your classes dad, right before a test. You know, to help them concentrate. LOL!
Oh...my word...Sarah...You have UNLEASHED...the pandora's box....(smile)
Sarah,
This is quite enjoyable. Maybe I'll make it required watching, and I'll have a quiz on it!
LOL, yes!! That would be awesome!
I watched this with Sam on my lap and he started crying.
LOLOL!!!! I guess Sam can't hold his Mad Cow huh?
HA!!!! Poor Sammy....I guess PAPA is going to need to take out his COW COLLECTION....(including his MAD COW) and get Sammy USE to such crazy things!!! I know...this particular COW was a bit "crazy"...(smile)
Post a Comment